Campus Safety Ambassadors
The goal of Campus Safety Ambassadors, or CSAs, is to provide an opportunity for student employees to contribute to the safety, security, and well being of the Iowa State University community. These students ensure the safety of community members, facilitate the security of academic buildings, enhance the quality of the Iowa State experience, and provide student employees with positive law enforcement role models.
- report suspicious activity and individuals to ISU Police
- lock and unlock campus buildings
- address maintenance problems on campus
- mitigate fire hazards
- provide security for special events
- smoking enforcement
- assist police officers
- assist campus community
- office lockouts
- jump starting and unlocking vehicles
- SafeRide ISU
If you are interested in being a CSA, check the student job board on Access Plus for openings.