The Records Section of ISU Police is a support function for the Patrol Division.  We process all case paperwork generated by our officers.  This includes incident and accident reports.  There is a $5 fee to obtain a copy of an accident, theft, or vandalism report.  You can make the check payable to ISU Police and send it to:

ISU Police
Attention:  Records
55 Armory Building
Ames, Iowa 50011

Please include the case number (if available) as well as the date, location, and individual's name.

If you have any questions, you may contact the Records Section at 515-294-9239 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.